Employment Assistance Program
An Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a proactive intervention program taken on by employers with the view to assisting employees who may be affected by personal or job related issues.
An EAP is a positive and proactive short term intervention.
By implementing an EAP, not only are you helping your employees, but managing the possible impacts on your business, such as:
- staff turnover
- declining productivity
- work related injuries
A number of events or issues may warrant referral to an EAP program,
- Critical / traumatic Incidents
- Stress Management
Depression & Anxiety
Relationship or family issues
Substance use issues
Promotional, redundancy or other work related concerns / pressures.
- external professional counselling for personal or work related issues
- face-to-face counselling during working hours, or phone counselling 24 hours a day
- assistance to all employees and their immediate family members
- a completely confidential service
- an information and advice service for managers and supervisors
Work Options can customise services to suit your employee and business needs, timeframes and budget.