Work Options will provide you with a complete Workplace Drug and Alcohol System so that you have all the necessary documentation and support, specific to your business needs and goals.
Our team of experts will consider the risk factors for your business, testing methodology, volume and frequency levels to provide you with:
- A tailored company Drug and Alcohol Policy
- A written Drug and Alcohol Procedure to enclose in your company’s WHS manual
- Employee FAQ booklet on the Company’s procedure, and
- Proformas necessary to administer the system
Consultation, Implementation & Training
We will facilitate the legally mandated consultation process with your management and employer representatives, and coordinate all systems training. Training is provided at implementation and ongoing refreshers across three modules:
- General information on Drugs and Alcohol, including impact on work performance and social cost of misus, WHS obligations of employee and employer.
- For Supervisors & Employee WHS Reps: Observation and identification skills, Privacy, Management of employees under a Drug and Alcohol Management Plan
- For DAP Designated Persons: Interviewing a person of concern to determine if a ‘reasonable concern’ exists.
Testing & Scheduling
Work Options manages the scheduling and execution of the testing process, saving you time to do what you do best.
Employee Issues Management
To provide the best customer support program we can, our Systems Support approach is two-fold: your dedicated Account Manager will provide you and your management team with advice, information and support on test results, technical queries and guidance on how to best manage employees with drug and alcohol issues.
Via our confidential telephone help line, individual employees can also seek information, a personalized Drug and Alcohol Management Plan, access to treatment and rehabilitation, ultimately getting them in better health and back to work sooner.